Performance Marketing Manager
Do you get a buzz out of tackling challenging briefs and outperforming the norm? If so, you’ll love working at J2 where our values are built around ambition, integrity and having a sense for adventure.
We are an award-winning creative and performance marketing agency, looking for an energetic and results-driven Performance Manager to join our growing team. Our success comes from a blend of great clients, proactive teams and a shared appetite to always look for a better way.
Our company culture is very open and informal. Our Social and ESG committees are run entirely by staff members and recognise that whilst we all work hard there are opportunities to have some fun and use our skills to benefit others too.
About The Role
As part of this role, you will report directly to the Head of Performance and will work with a broad range of clients on their Paid Media requirements.
Below are the day-to-day responsibilities of the Performance Manager:
- Deliver a range of predominantly B2B performance marketing strategies, working with a number of clients across property, hospitality, software and other industries
- Activating and optimising campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google and other relevant platforms
- Manage multiple clients and campaign lines, ensuring these are results-driven and delivered to agreed budgets
- Work with the wider performance and creative teams internally to deliver creative performance solutions for clients
- Write and execute client briefs, ensuring these are delivered within any set deadlines
- Confidently communicate directly with clients and lead on presentations
- Be able to get the most out of advertising budgets from £5,000 – £20,000+ per month
- Ensure all campaign reporting dashboards are kept up to date
- Work across Google Analytics, in-platform analytics and third-party tools to provide insight on campaign performance
- Work closely with other performance team members to further develop knowledge of platforms, approaches and enhance skill sharing opportunities
- 2+ years minimum of Paid Media experience
- Previous experience working in an Agency
- A strong understanding of social advertising across Facebook and LinkedIn
- A strong understanding of Google Ads, GDN and YouTube
- Experience and understanding of using Google Analytics
- Experience setting up and managing tracking pixels and custom events
- Comfortable working independently and managing a small portfolio of clients
- A very high standard of written and spoken English
- Confident managing own schedule and time management
- Strong knowledge in digital marketing best practice
- An analytical, data-driven mindset
- A proactive, can-do attitude
- Facebook proficiency or Blueprint Media Buying / Planning certification
- Google Ads proficiency or certified across Search/Display
- Google Analytics proficiency or certified
- Programmatic proficiency
Please submit your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Good luck, we can’t wait to hear from you!