Bushey or London
We are J2, an award-winning creative agency looking for an Account Manager to join our ever-growing team, based in either our London or Bushey, Hertfordshire office.
J2 is a creative agency with a current head count of just shy of 60 and built around a culture of inclusiveness, hard-work and competitiveness. It’s a relaxed environment, but that doesn’t hide the fact – we are on a mission to be the best agency in our space.
As an Account Manager you will be working largely on property clients across a diverse range of channels including; branding, advertising, web, print, eComms, DM, event management and social media.
- Leading and expanding key projects
- Taking client briefs, advising on suitable options and managing projects through the creative studio, from first draft to completion and delivery
- Compiling and controlling project budgets and timelines
- Assisting the team with conceptual campaign briefs, from undertaking research, to contributing to the creative direction
- Coordinating deadlines, workflow and studio resource
- Accurately reporting into the SAM to maintain the team’s rolling forecast
- Reporting on campaign activity
- Developing a deep understanding of the clients’ brands, products & services and market
You are passionate about the creative industry, highly organised with a natural flair for organising people and resources as well as possessing:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues and clients alike
- A proactive nature and calm under pressure
- Confidence and the ability to work self sufficiently
- The ability to work simultaneously on numerous projects with the ability to manage and motivate people
- A degree education (preferably from a marketing or related background)
- Strong attention to detail
A minimum of 2 years relevant creative agency experience is essential for this role.
The following experience is preferable but not essential:
- Exposure to the property or related sectors
If this sounds like you, then an exciting and rewarding opportunity awaits.
We promote flexible working.